FiiO announces the launch of the M7 Hi-Res Lossless Music Player in India; available in 3 colors – Black, Silver & Red. The player will be priced at M.R.P. Rs. 19,990. The new FiiO M7 is the successor to the much-loved M3. The player is available for purchase at our Official Store www.fiio.co.in or at leading eCommerce and retail outlets.
The main features of FiiO M7 includes:
- A Fully Modern Technological Core – Samsung’s Exynos 7270 SoC with ESS Sabre 9018 chip for unsurpassed sound quality.
- The M7 utilizes a Samsung Bluetooth 4.2 chip which supports aptX-HD and LDAC audio codecs which compared to ordinary Bluetooth audio transmits 3x the data for an unparalleled, truly high-resolution audio experience.
- Certified by the well-respected Japan Audio Association to be truly capable of ‘Hi-Res Audio’.
- Employs a 3.2-inch 480 x 800 display with image zooming support with an innovative gesture system to get around different menus.
- 2GB of built-in storage + up to a single 512GB micro SD card for storage expansion.
- Lying within the M7 is an 1180mAh battery that , allows the device to have a play time of 20 hours or more, or a standby time up to a whopping 40 days.
- The M7’s standard 3.5mm headphone output supports CTIA standard in-line controls and for even further convenience the M7 also has a line-out function, which allows you to hook your device up to external amplifiers whenever you need.
- USB audio digital output by pairing with FiiO Q5 / Q1MKII through USB or Bluetooth.
- Discover a whole new world of FM radio covering a broad range of 76MHz – 108MHz, which is essentially all of the possible spectrums used around the world.
- The M7 supports up to 192kHz/24 bit PCM audio. As for audio file formats, among the supported are APE/WAV/FLAC/AIF/DSD/M4A/WMA/OGG/AAC/ALAC/MP3 as well as CUE codec and numerous others.
- Getting modern by employing a USB Type-C port